Sturdy and Functional Solutions for Your Landscape
Trust our cranes for safe and efficient removal of large trees in challenging locations.
Tree removals can be a difficult task for tree service companies. It requires skill and precision to remove a tree safely and efficiently. That is why many tree service companies are turning to crane assisted removals to get the job done quickly and safely.
Crane assisted removals involve using a crane to lift and move the tree, allowing it to be removed with minimal disruption or damage. This method of removal is becoming increasingly popular as it allows for faster, safer, and more efficient removal of trees in difficult-to-reach locations.
By using crane assisted removals, tree service companies can provide their clients with a safe and efficient way of removing trees from their properties without having to worry about any potential hazards or damage that could result from traditional methods of removal.
We receive many estimate requests for trees that could potentially damage a home, fences, power lines, and more. Tree removals using a crane are ideal for removing trees in unsafe and hard to reach places, wooded lots, multiple trees and larger tree removals. Dead or dying trees increase the risk of a tree or branches falling, especially during a storm. Often the trees are located in tight and hard to reach places. They also tend to be quite large. To ensure a safe removal, our tree service offers crane-assisted tree removals. Cranes are highly mobile and stable. They are perfect for tree removals because of their ability to reach great lengths and tilting at a wide range of angles.
Our crane-assisted tree removal process ensures a safe and efficient removal:
1. Preparation: If a driveway or road is not accessible, we place mats to protect your lawn from damage.
2. Crane setup: Our ground crew secures the crane by leveling the outriggers and ensuring stability.
3. Tree climber: Our experienced climber ascends the tree and braces each section to the crane's cables.
4. Removal: The crane operator carefully lowers each section to a designated ground location.
5. Debris management: Our team uses chainsaws to cut the tree into manageable pieces for removal.
6. Cleanup: We clear all debris from the property, including using a wood chipper for branches and trunk sections.
7. Stump grinding: Upon request, we can grind the stump using our specialized stump grinder.
8. Restoration: We can lay topsoil and seed for grass regrowth, ensuring your property returns to its natural beauty.
For safe, efficient, and expert crane-assisted tree removal services, trust our experienced team. We prioritize safety and customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive tree services, including stump grinding and restoration options.
For more drone videos and clips, follow us on YouTube at: The Tree Connection
Yes and we are glad you asked. We are fully licensed and insured to provide tree services in Pennsylvania. Our memberships and affiliations include the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), Tree Care Industry Association, and BBB.
It is highly recommended to choose an experienced tree removal company who can provide you with their credentials.
Our coverage also includes Workers' Compensation, which protects the homeowner and employee.
One of the most common questions we get asked is the cost of having tree work done. The cost of tree work depends on a number of factors, such as:
Ultimately, our arborists cannot quote any tree service without seeing the job in question. However, we are happy to schedule an estimate at no cost to you.
We do provide local emergency tree services. We have been known to rescue a few cats stuck in trees and have helped many neighbors with trees that have fallen due to severe weather.
Please don't hesitate to call. If we are able to help during an emergency, we certainly will!
We mainly provide tree services in:
You can but it is not required. Please keep in mind that if it is raining or snowing, we will have to reschedule due to safety reasons.